Hello,

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Graham Cobb
<g+...@cobb.uk.net<g%2b...@cobb.uk.net>
> wrote:

> On Friday 04 September 2009 13:46:01 Jamie Bennett wrote:
> > But does this admiral goal translate well to a presentation or something
> > else?
> >
> > I see this not as a presentation, but more of a collaborative effort
> > with like-minded individuals hence I suggest a BOF. We have a lot of
> > physical space at the Summit. I'm sure we can get room for a BOF session
> > on DVCS practices with the results presented in a lightening talk the
> > next day and reported on the wiki. How does that sound?
>
> A BOF seems more appropriate to me.  I like that suggestion (although it is
> bound to clash with something else!).

Note that we do have a room for special activities[1] (almost booked for
Saturday).

About the talk as I said in the wiki, my opinions goes in line with Jamie's,
an LT+BoF session sounds like a good plane to me :) .

[1] - http://tinyurl.com/n5u8k5*

*David, thanks for raise this here.

Best regards,

--