Hi,

I'm woming into the discussion late, I've taken this as a "proper"
request for BOF space, and have assigned some in the schedule. If you
only need half an hour, or if you haven't decided whether to ask for
space yet, let me know.

In any case, it's a big site, and the principle of BOFs is "grab the
people you need/want, and sit down informally together" - scheduled
space isn't a requirement, I think.

Cheers,
Dave.

maemo.org docsmaster