Jeremiah,

I haven't checked this out myself but I **think** what Till is seeing is that
the autobuilder builds his app with the libssl package from extras-devel and
ends up with a versioned dependency on that specific version of libssl.
However, the extras-devel version of libssl cannot be installed because it
conflicts with a Nokia package (presumably it is one of the libraries Nokia
installs and does not allow to be replaced).

If this guess is right then the new version of libssl should be removed from
extras-devel as it can never be used by anyone.  But you might want to check
out who uploaded it to see if you can find out why.

Graham

P.S. The autobuilder certainly does use packages from extras-devel (as well as
the SDK) to satisfy dependencies.