I guess I'm missing something pretty obvious here but I've been looking for an
answer for a few days now without success. :-/ Worth to mention I'm a totally
maemo newbie.

I've followed the instructions on how to setup the maemo 5 SDK on ubuntu and it
went just fine (I think) but I was ecxpeting more, greedy as I am.

How do I add apps. Lets say I want to develop an app for the upcomming nokia
n900 that brings up the address book for the user to pick a contact in it. Ok,
I found the libosso-abook package and I guess it will do the trick but I miss
the actual adressbook application to be launched.

Can I get it somewhere?

Is there a repo to add or some downloads to get a "n900 emulator"?