heh
i answered this myself almost as soon as I asked.

im embarrassed it got brought back up, but thankful to you both for
reaffirming it
the licenses are indeed compatible and its a great thing :)

oss ftw!

the examples are kickass, thanks to all for putting them together, any
chance they be compiled up and made available into the repo so people can
just play and experiment even before they have setup full devkit :)

is that required/worth doing?

gary