I think it would be best if these widgets made it into hildon - people
would get the most use out of them.  When I get my versions into a more
usable state, I will submit them to the hildon team.  It should at least
be a good starting point.

I am modelling my widgets after current and past hildon code, so
hopefully they will be easy to integrate (if it is decided they are good
enough).  The only thing I am not sure about is naming.  I will keep
them with their current names for now - if should be easy enough to
rename them later.

Thanks,
Andrew