Andrew Flegg wrote:
> That still seems to be an outstanding question in my mind; what does
> "maemo-release" do that "maemo-version" doesn't? If it is something
> useful, is it going to be changed to return the right version numbers?

I also wonder what is the result. Gabriel, can you let us know what are
your plans?

IMO maemo-version should stay, old SDK versions should stay too to
prevent confusion (i.e. gregale being 2.2 etc.) and the
http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo-releases or other documentation should stay
too but use maemo-version instead. Someone helped me to discover
maemo-version only recently and until now I planned only to read
/etc/maemo_version in my debian/rules. The idea about using it in
Build-Depends was new to me, thanks for that.

Frantisek