>     I still suggest meta user/* packages. Nokia is actually using meta
> user/* packages (for example, "Maemo 5" package is a meta package
> pulling the platform non user/* packages when upgraded).

Meta packages are unfortunately the only working way
get library updates to users. I still would hate to
see all libraries in Application Manager, even if
they were semi hidden to some category. Only _good_
solution that I can see is that Application Manager
would work the same way as apt-get and upgrade all
packages (except the Nokia meta package).

--
Mikko Vartiainen