Hi,

Ok, let's reach a final solution here.

I made a brainstorm proposal[1] with the best solutions proposed here, feel
free to add more.

Can some brainstorm expert point me how to add a TMO link in the proposal,
like some proposals already have[2] ?

Perhaps one of the mods can put this proposal directly in the 'under
consideration' basket, since was already discussed and is very important.

[1] -
http://maemo.org/community/brainstorm/view/command_line_applications_and_extras/
[2] -
http://maemo.org/community/brainstorm/view/ovi_maps_improvement_suggestions