On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 14:43, Valerio Valerio <vdv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Andrew Flegg <and...@bleb.org> wrote:
>>
>> This is effectively solution #4, but the concrete specification says
>> "all [...] should use the same icon in the application manager".
>> Depending on your definition of "icon" and "same", I either agree or
>> disagree with this :-)
>
> Add a new solution, I think that's the right way when things aren't clear
> for you.

But then there are multiple solutions, some which are very similar and
some which are wildly different. This splits the vote and results in
true design-by-committee (and, worse, a committee without any entry
requirements).

I *think*, if Brainstorm is to be useful, we take the most voted for
solution and take that as the requirement not the solution design.
Especially if we've already accepted a sprint task (9.11-4) which
predicates a particular solution ;-)

Cheers,

Andrew

--