Would it make sense if I would try that route with maeMaps, too?
(Because I didn't win any friends to support my proposal of packing a bookmark
:-)

I'm still a bit afraid of QT, not knowing what version to develop for on the
N900 and being a real C++ noob
(altough I once created an image converter in C++ that did run over 100 million
times worldwide :-)

-Tom