Am Montag, den 14.12.2009, 21:20 +0100 schrieb Thomas Waelti:
> Would it make sense if I would try that route with maeMaps, too?
> (Because I didn't win any friends to support my proposal of packing a
bookmark :-)

I think starting the webbrowser with the html page should at least be an
option. I start the webbrowser from within the about dialog (vncviewer:
I hope it works with N900, but I could not test), but it could even be
possible directly from the .desktop without using any executable!
But I do not remember the details, as I did this some years ago.

> I'm still a bit afraid of QT, not knowing what version to develop for
on the N900 and being a real C++ noob
> (altough I once created an image converter in C++ that did run over
100 million times worldwide :-)