----- Original message -----

> > Is there a way to fix this?
>
> Screen update isn't yet synched to LCD refresh.  Please file a bug about
> it to bugs.maemo.org (it needs support from kernel display driver, X
> server, SGX driver, Clutter and hildon-desktop compositor, but I guess
> you could file it against Official platform -> Core -> X).

I just tried the Bounce Evolution game and that synchs perfectly so I guess
this means full screen OpenGL works fine (as it does with general transition
effects). Does this mean that full screen clutter will work well too?

Would the Qt 4.6 Animation Framework work smoothly non-fullscreen?

What are the chances of this 'bug' being a high priority and getting fixed
soon? I guess that smooth non-fullscreen animation is something many developers
would want and end-users would expect to see.

I'll get off and file this bug...

Cheers
Mark