Hi,

Am Samstag 02 Januar 2010 schrieb Jeff Moe:
> Does this, perchance, have anything to do with what you are talking about?
> http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-
> testing_free_armel/osm2go/0.8.1-maemo1
Sure

> I must say he annoyed me to at first, but make my silly package better for in
> in the end. Seems if you just freaking optified your binary all these threads
> could die.

Just to make this clear: I WILL do this particular optification. But this will
take
some time as i am also doing other changes. And any bug i fixed in that
version is now delayed. I am annoyed by the fact that my bug fixes are delayed
for something the version already in extras also has.  Where's the advantage in
delaying the update?

Till