  From: kher...@gmail.com [mailto:kher...@gmail.com]on Behalf Of Benoît HERVIER
  Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:19 AM
  To: Martin Grimme
  Cc: Aldon Hynes; maemo-developers@maemo.org
  Subject: Re: FM RDS data

  About FM and RDS modifying RDS signal transmited from the tablet is possible ?

  I'm thinking of a small usage, a app that found the freest frequency (by
listening fm with the transmitter) and change the frequency of transmitted
music to the found one and send an rds signal by the transmitter, so you don't
have to change frequency on your car receiver (or everything else).

  I know that fm transmitter emit an rds signal ... but can that be changed ?

  Does there is documentation about the fm transmitter and receiver somewhere
on Maemo ?

  Thanks a lot