Hi,

Am Montag 11 Januar 2010 schrieb daniel wilms:
> just flash with 42-11 and then update.
My device just doesn't see the update. The only difference to
my wifes n900 which did see the update seems to be that
my device has the nokia repository set to:
   https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/mr0
while hers (now) shows:
   https://downloads.maemo.nokia.com/fremantle/ssu/mr0

I tried changing this manually, but can't find the settings
for this, neither in /etc/hildon-application-manager nor
in gconf (the stuff in /etc/apt is only created by the
app manager and cannot be changed permanently).

Any idea why my n900 doesn't see the update? Where can
i change the settings for the system repository?

Regards,
  Till