On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Mikko Vartiainen <mvartiai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Any idea why my n900 doesn't see the update?
>
> Have you accidentally removed SSU metapackage (mp-fremantle-generic-pr)?

In my case, 'apt-get upgrade' updated the new packages but
About->Settings reported the old firmware version. Found out that the
mp-fremantle-002-pr package was not installed. The package had gotten
removed with the serveral foreign-language osso-tutorial packages I
had deleted to free up space. Installing the package again (and
rebooting) updated the firmware-version in About->Settings. Thank you.

-Mustali