On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Klaus Rotter <kl...@rotters.de> wrote:
> Andre Klapper wrote:
>> Works fine here, just tried.
>
> Yes, today I didn't had a problem to download the file. Don't know what was
> the problem yesterday.

It was down for me, too (gave some kind of error page). Now it's back
and I was able to download and install MADDE on a Windows XP host, and
have been successful in compiling & running the simple "hello world"
example. Wasn't able to get USB link working (windows wanted RNDIS
drivers...) so I just manually copied the file & installed. It worked
and can't get any easier than that. I'll set it up on my linux machine
later & it looks like the USB networking will be easier to configure
there.

Thanks all for the advice & I'll check out scratchbox as well.