On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Arkady Glazov wrote:

Method of lock Fn don't support. Try "lock" shift (caps lock). I use
eight level layout with Russian.

Arkady,

Either way works, that is you can "lock" either "Fn" or "Shift".

However, this only works when the 4th level charactes is an uppercase version of the 3rd level character. That is the problem. My configured kbd language is US. I am using firmware PR1.1.

I am trying to understand why it works for you, though in your case you are using EIGHT_LEVEL. Out of curiosity, on your layout how do you get to levels above 4, is that what the Ctrl-space sequence is for?

--denis