ext Jeff Moe <m...@blagblagblag.org> writes:

> * I rebuilt all Debian Etch source packages with the Maemo 5 SDK and sdbmock.

Cool!

> * 10,220 Source packages processed.
> *  6,451 .debs produced.

This means there were a lot of build failures (as could be expected).

Mining the failures would be interesting, too.  I suppose a lot are due
to missing build dependencies, but some have probably failed in more
interesting ways.

Do you have the build logs online as well?

> * They have not been run through maemo-optify yet--I will test the fix
>   for the recursive symlink bug[1] when ready.

There should be a fix any day now...

> * I could batch import packages that don't already exist in
>   extras-devel. I think this would be rad.

You should probably also exclude packages that already exist in the
SSU and SDK repositories, just to avoid confusion.