On Wednesday 03 February 2010 02:14:01 you wrote:
> I would like to do some testing of maemian on the built packages - just to
> see what sort of data there is an how to go about making maemian more
> friendly to developers. You've given me a login to your machine so I assume
> you don't mind me doing this but I thought I would ask you first. I would
> also like to make the maemian logs visible as well. Is that okay?

You have a login on mas (espejo node 1); this is obra. Both are virtual KVMs on
topo at NetDepot. I copied over your key from mas, so you should be able to ssh
jerem...@obra.freemoe.org.

Interesting dir for you may be:
/var/www/freemoe-etch/

You have many gigs of space @ /home--feel free to copy over the whole archive
(9.3G) to your homedir and process the files as you like. All can be made
visible.

-Jeff