Graham Cobb wrote:
> My personal view is that there will be a lot of
> people running earlier software for quite a long time.  How long do Nokia
> believe it will be before 80% of new devices being sold in retail stores have
> PR1.2 pre-installed?

FYI

My wife must have done an 'ignore' on a Maemo5 update sometime in oct/nov.

The device never reminded her again. She only got pr1.1.1 because she noticed my
device made a sound on account connections and hers didn't... I did 2 upgrades
in succession. Normal users wouldn't have even noticed.

I've filed a bug but if this is normal behaviour then I guess a *lot* of devices
will never be upgraded.

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."