Never mind on the first question _ I think this is the link:
https://www.nokiausa.com/get-support-and-software/product-support/nokia-n810-wimax/software

However, any hints on the second question below? Also is the only way to upgrade the
tables via USB connectivity? Can it be done over WiFi?

Thanks again

Hi all,

   A while back I upgraded my N800 to a newer versions of Maemo (Diablo)
and I just got an N810 that I want to upgrade as well. First off I don't remember the procedure I followed to upgrade my N800 so if anyone has a link to some docs on this I will appreciate it. Second, is Maemo 5 runnable on the N810 or
should I try for previous versions?

Thanks very much in advance