On Wednesday 24 March 2010 11:22:34 Matan Ziv-Av wrote:
> I did not add arrays because I did not see the need for it, but since
> you need it, there is no problem to add this. What format do you think
> might be useful for passing an array of bytes as a parameter to a
> script?

I tend to favour either using a filespec (a file which dbus-scripts deletes
after the script has run) or using base64 (because there are probably
convenient libraries in many scripting languages).

Of course, this doesn't allow for more complex arrays and other complex types
which dbus allows.  But, maybe, in those cases dbus-scripts is the wrong tool
and it would be better to create a custom daemon to do whatever is required.

Graham