Hello,

While trying to compile xserver-xorg-video-fbdev_0.4.0-180+0m5.tar.gz I
have come across missing definitions:

sgx_exa.c:79: error: ‘EURASIA_TAG_STRIDE_THRESHOLD’ undeclared (first
use in this function)

After further digging and installing of the maemo5 SDK I found that
these are provided by opengles-sgx-img-common-dev. And after chatting
with Stskeeps on IRC I was informed that Nokia have actually modified
the SGX libraries.

I would like to know how Nokia have managed to do so? Have they gotten
the source for the drivers from ImgTec? Are they actually different to
those available from TI?

Would it be possible for someone to use your binaries outside the maemo
project?

Also, could this be forward ported to newer libraries from TI/ImgTec?

Best Regards,
--
Ahmed A. Ammar
Senior Systems Engineer