Hello,

I have the CPHS service alternate line service activate on my simcard.
This service features a seperated line with a second number to distinguish
between business and private calls. On many Nokia handsets, one can switch
between lines by holding the hash button for a few seconds.
The N900 does not officialy support this service.
I read somewhere that it was possible to at least receive calls on the
second line.
However, when I try to call my phone on the second line, the call will not
get through.
Is there any way to acivate the second line on the N900 at least for
incomming calls?
Thanks,
 Chris