On 29 May 2010 10:03, Andrea Grandi <a.gra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 29 May 2010 19:02, Ian <v...@riseup.net> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> >> I went to sleep at 3:00, I wake up few minutes ago with the N900
> >> powered off. There was not any active connection when I went to sleep,
> >> so could anyone please explain me WHO drained my whole battery?!
> >
> > Bluetooth? I'd check that
>
> I never use it

Is this a freshly flashed N900?
Or did you restore from a backup?

I had mine died yesterday in half a day because a process (I think
intellisync or something like that) was stuck somehow somewhere.
I have mine from a restored backup. Sure I wanted it to be stable after a
restore, but sometimes old config files/settings/whatever cause unexpected
(quite impossible to catch in testing) behaviors.

--
anidel