Hi Ville,

Let me just copy and paste here a few emails I got from Publish To Ovi
Support:

As a matter of fact, this app is failed in QA because of "feature of
application manager direct installing from deb file cause that installing
will complain two dependence library: 'libqtm-bearer and libqtm-systeminfo
are missing.'", quoted from internal communication with our back-end.

The reason is that Nokia hasn't yet embedded Qt Mobility on N900. Although
it will happen soon, currently developers have to manually package the Qt
Mobility package with their apps.

You may find the Qt Mobility package and its individual packages here:
http://repository.maemo.org/pool/fremantle/free/q/qt-mobility/.

Files ending with _armel.deb are those ones that should be pre-installed on
N900 devices, whereas _i386.deb ones are for PC environment.

To be specific, for your case, you should at least package the
http://repository.maemo.org/pool/fremantle/free/q/qt-mobility/libqtm-bearer_1.0.0-maemo1+0m5_armel.deb
and
the
http://repository.maemo.org/pool/fremantle/free/q/qt-mobility/libqtm-systeminfo_1.0.0-maemo1+0m5_armel.debinto
your final build.

And here is a other one:

In fact, the issue is not we cannot install the missing libraries on our
own; it is that we cannot assume that end-users/consumers have this
knowledge to install the dependencies by themselves.

Thus, the current workaround for this is to package the dependencies into
the app build so that end-users/consumers do not have to handle this hassle.

And here is the final one:

You can always try to build the Qt Mobility source with your app. The source
package can be downloaded at
http://repository.maemo.org/pool/fremantle/free/q/qt-mobility/qt-mobility_1.0.2-maemo1.tar.gz;
or you can use apt-get source libqtm-bearer to acquire.

I'm also working on possible other solutions. Packaging a deb file into
another looks like having some trouble currently. I'll let you know if I've
made any progress. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As you can see what I'm told by them, it seems that they are not using a
repository for paid apps. Do you have other information?

Cheers,

Sascha