Hi,

ext david.hag...@gmail.com wrote:
There's been a Crash reporter available for several years & Maemo
releases, it's even open sourced:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/devtools/maemo5/crash-reporter
http://repository.maemo.org/pool/maemo5.0/free/c/crash-reporter/

I have never been able to get this to work: Every time I have a crash
report and try to submit it, I get a "Nitro: Failed to connect" error.
I've tried having the network up, but looking at the tcpdump's it looks
like all I am getting it errors from the server.

Please file a bug.

Note that one can also have a "private" crash uploading server.

Just provide a suitable (trivial) settings package for crash
reporter which tells where to upload the cores and preferably
also sets crash reporter include/exclude files in /etc so that
only your program's core dumps get uploaded to that server.

        - Eero