On Tue 02 Nov 2010 13:25, Andrea Grandi <a.gra...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 2 November 2010 12:07,  <ac...@dsic.upv.es> wrote:
>> Thanks Andrea,
>>
>> How ma I supposed to so so on Nokia SDK?
>
> on Nokia SDK (read "on MADDE") I don't know.... you can install them
> in Scratchbox and in N900, but I don't know how to modify the
> libraries available on SDK.

I just downloaded and installed Nokia QT SDK 1.0.2 (Linux64 online)
from
http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/e920da1a-5b18-42df-82c3-907413e525fb/Nokia_Qt_SDK.html

This contains MADDE 0.7.48 which has 'mad-admin xdpkg' command to be used
to add extra debian packages to the sysroot.

In Linux, when installing on default location, the tool can be accessed
from command line: ~/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/bin/mad-admin xdpkg ...

(Note, that the Qt version used is 4.7.0 despite the path above ;)

The SDK GUI's might have option to launch 'MADDE Terminal' from menu items
but I didn't check (just now...).

Tomi

toi$ ~/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/bin/mad-admin xdpkg

Usage: mad-admin xdpkg <command> ...

 Commands
    -i|--install <package>.deb  Install extra package
    -P|--purge <package>        Remove/Purge extra package
    -l|--list                   List available extra packages
    -L|--listfiles <package>    List files of an extra package
    -p|--print-avail <package>  Display some details about package

zsh: exit 255   ~/NokiaQtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/bin/mad-admin xdpkg