Hello David,

I am not aware whether such a path exists on Symbian. Probably it doesn't.
I'd recommend you to put those files into your app's resources, then Qt will embed them into your app's executable.

Then you can do this:

QString aSupportFile =
QSupportSystem.openSupportFile(":/help/file.html");

(The : at the beginning of the path means that it is located in your resources.)
Read more about this at http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/resources.html

This will spare you the need to install additional files alongside your app, and will also spare you the need of that ugly #ifdef.

Cheers,
Timur