Problem solved. Thanks everybody !

Em 19-09-2011 09:07, robert bauer escreveu:
Hi Roberto,

thank you for your message. council is in a transition. please give some time to attend to this.

Rob Bauer (SD69)

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Roberto Colistete Jr. <roberto.colist...@gmail.com <mailto:roberto.colist...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        It is my 1st post here. About the issue of :

    http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1090337#post1090337

    I have submitted Python-SymPy v0.7.1, see :
    http://maemo.org/packages/view/python-sympy/
    But I need to be the maintainer to promote the new version from
    extras-devel to extras-testing. I have tried contacting the
    current maintainer (Tom Tanner) with no success. I also have
    requested to be Python-SymPy maintainer, but the request is still
    pending for more than one week.

    Could some Maemo administrator approve me as Python-SymPy maintainer ?

    Python-SymPy is currently used by "Integral"
    <http://maemo.org/packages/view/integral/> and soon to be released
    "Derivative", "Limit" and "Power Series". I am the author of these
    softwares.

    So I think it is important that Python-SymPy gain visibility by
    being promoted to extras-testing and perhaps extras.

            Thanks in advance,

            Roberto Colistete Jr.