On Tuesday 20 September 2011 03:46:20 Roberto Colistete Jr. wrote:
>      SymPy 0.7.1 for Maemo now has an icon (pointing to
> "/usr/bin/sympy") to promote the use of SymPy by the end users, with
> interactive terminal with iPython or Python.
>
>      So I think that SymPy for Maemo should belong to the "user/science"
> section.
>
>      Another use of SymPy is to function as the brain of "Integral",
> "Derivative", etc :

You might want to consider creating a separate package (with just the icon?)
for the user interface if there are likely to be users of Integral, etc who
are not likely to want to use SymPy directly.

But if anyone who uses Integral could be expected to also want to use SymPy
directly then making SymPy a user/ package sounds like a good idea.

Graham