2011/11/18 Jonathan Wilson <jfwf...@tpgi.com.au>

> Thanks for the info. After adding some missing exclamation marks (which
> were missing due to my limited understanding of ARM conditions and jumps),
> I have uploaded a new version that should fix your problem.
>
> Can you download the new version of http://www.cncmods.net/files/**
> operator-name-cbs-widget_0.1_**armel.deb<http://www.cncmods.net/files/operator-name-cbs-widget_0.1_armel.deb>I
>  just uploaded and verify that you don't get the double operator name
> anymore?
> Assuming you dont, I will then proceed to put this up for inclusion in the
> repos and hopefully also in the CSSU.

verified, it is working now!

But, we need someone who looks over the debian package install scripts.
I am not that good in packaging and at the moment this package remove script
always leaves the package in an inconsistent state.
Everytime I remove and try to reinstall this package, I have to make some
manually modifications (/usr/lib/libsms.so.0.0.0 vanishes, I don't know why)

nicolai