Thanks Kahlil,

So, back to my firs question - is it possible to run the internal Video
Player with time stamp arguments from a terminal? What's the executable's
name?

Thanks!

On 1/15/07, Kahlil Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You might have some memory problems actually the nokia's mameo is
catching so much memory that it crash the application. The official
argument will be

mplayer -ss 36:14.0 file.avi

It might work but also it might crash, what I found is that the
nokia's video player is quite good avoiding this.

On 1/15/07, Amichai Rotman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to start the internal Video Player with a time stamp (say:
> start playing from 00:36:14). Is it at all possible?
>
> I also have MPlayer installed - how do I execute commands like 'o' (not
> zero) to bring up the current time indicator on the OSD like I do on my
> desktop?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> :====================================================:.
>
> Amichai Rotman
>
> UIN#: 6401746
> Registered Linux User#: 201192 [http://counter.li.org/]

> PLEASE READ:
>
> --
>
> Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at
> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm

Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"

Amichai Rotman