Andrew Flegg wrote:
On 1/25/07, Igor Stoppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here we are really talking of being able to charge the battery outside
its safety ranges.

Given the right knowlege it is possible cause do phisical damage to the
device and the user.

No, we're talking about finding out how much the battery is being
used. This is obviously of benefit to end users without accurate
multimeters.

Seems like the design of the device is so unfortunate that they simply cannot give us that. While my imagination is not good enough to know how it could be, I do believe it. Let's close this long topic :-)

Igor also mentioned this:
> We are tryinig to figure out something similar, without risk.

So let's hope we will see something useful in future.

Frantisek