On 1/26/07, sebastian maemo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Wahlau:

(snip)

So you run your pre-installed browser (that is an Opera version), and go to
the maps.google.com webpage. You don't need to install anything. If you wait
a few seconds for the webpage to download, you'll see the typical map view
and even satellite or hybrid view if you like.

I think we may have a misunderstanding here.  Google Maps is based on
JavaScript --no relation to Java-- and works without a JVM.  I have a
770 that has been freshly flashed which shows Google Maps just fine.

Larry