On 1/31/07, Josh Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
Very sorry if I'm posting this to the incorrect list, similarly sorry if I
am being dumb and overlooking the very obvious: How can I unmount and safely
remove my SD cards on my N800 (without turning the device totally off)? I've
looked in the memory manager, I've looked at the options in the file
explorer app, and I've googled the matter online.

The 'external' (i.e. not behind the battery) card is automatically
unmounted when the exterior door holding it in is opened.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews-Levine|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "That sounds vaguely obscene, and if there's one thing I