On 02/01/2007 02:12, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> Hi all
>
> What would be the best way to listen to podcasts on N800? Any software
> available for this purpose?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sergey

I believe you can just use the builtin RSS reader?  Although this is a manual
process.  Personally I let my home machine run podcatcher every three hours,
then in the mornings I plug in the N800 copy the files onto it and hit the
day.

I've even written a script that uses  scp and dbclient to login via ssh to my
home machine and first download the received casts then delete them off of my
home machine.  Works slick except for the slow upload speed of my cable modem
384k, especially when my two children are playing online games.

tim