On 2/15/07, Marius Vollmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My only concern would be getting into a Windows XP-like situation
> where you reinstall with XP SP1 becaude that's what came with your
> system and then have to install SP2 and 100+ hotfixes to get back to
> where you were.

I have zero experience with Windows, so I don't know how painful it is
what you describe.

That, in particular, would be solved by having a somewhat recent flash image
like you mentioned earlier. What he's describing would be akin to having to
install Ubuntu Dapper and then having to patch your way up to Feisty Fawn,
or similar. Generally not a danger, but it certainly takes a long time.