"ext Mathias Uebelacker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> well and another useful thing is an ear protection so that you can work
> without any disturbs from the other passengers and there questions like ...
> oh what a nice little computer or whats that or please describe all the
> functions or can i see the video function pleaseeeee.....

Move to Finland. Here people don't talk to strangers in a bus or a
train, everyone just sits dead quiet and try to even avoid eye
contact ;)

Well, cell phones are an exception. It's okay to talk really loud to
your phone and discuss about your secret issues etc.

Okay, I'll admit that some people do talk to strangers in a bus. But
he will be immediately categorised as being drunk :)

--
Kalle Valo