On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 02:51:41PM -0400, Jonathan Greene wrote:
> I found the manual in my own exploration of the device and was
> surprised it was not more actively promoted anywhere since the box
> only included a quickstart guide and no printed material of detail.  I
> missed it was there when I had the 770...
>
> http://www.maemoapps.com/2007/03/12/the-basics-the-user-guide/

I didn't know the manual was on the 800 either.  Guess I'll have to
poke around and look for it.

I remember noticing how sparse the printed documentation was when I
opened up the 800.  And I didn't notice any mention of soft docs.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  415 days 23 hours 54 minutes