Replying to the message below:
First make sure that the package you are trying to download corresponds to your
exact model (either Nokia 770 or 800) and operating system version (IT2007 or
something similar). Then simply download it to the MMC and click to install.
There is a guide for installing applications and managing repositories at my
blog (spanish):
alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/2006/08/cmo-instalar-programas-en-una-nokia.html
 I think you are referring to AbiWord. Normally, the dependencies to libraries
and other files are checked automatically so that you don't have to do it for
yourself, but given the case that you really need to: you will need the console
(X-Term) and sudo access as well. Then simply log-in as root in X-Term (sudo su
-) and write:
apt-get install libglade
That should fix it. Please let us know how you are getting on.
Regards,
Alfonso

  Entra en mi bitácora:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/