On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 19:10 +0100, ext Neil MacLeod wrote:

> If Nokia Internet Tablet staff wish that the Maemo mailing lists are kept
> platform neutral

I didn't mean to keep the list platform neutral. I meant to keep it on
topic with the maemo platform: open source software for maemo + Nokia
related software.

Sure, Skype runs on top of the maemo platform and the hardware
conditions the maemo feature set. These are reasons strong enough not to
consider this subjects off-topic, and they are interesting. My point was
that these topics don't belong really to the main purpose of this list
and this is why we don't push them actively.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org