Paul to Kahlil
show details
11:42 pm (0 minutes ago) On 7/5/07, Kahlil Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

AFAIK mplayer has a gui frontend however I never use it since I preffer
the CLI.

KMplayer. It's in the repositories, but I still don't think it supports
UPNP. The video player everyone was using in Jan/Feb was Canola, IIRC. It's
on Maemo.org <http://maemo.org/> and does support UPNP. Is that what you're
using, David?