I had to return my n800 in July for service after it wouldn't boot up
any more.  I couldn't figure out if it was a power connector problem,
battery connection problem or what.  After a while of not booting every
time right away, it stopped booting up at all, or bricked out during
normal use.  So I sent it in for service.  As I understand it, a
replacement is ready for me to pick up at the Post Office.

  I guess the bottomline is it took almost a month to get it back from
warranty service.  Kind of longer than the web site says (7-10 working
days).  Oh well, staring at it with hopeful thoughts about it booting up
wasn't going to bring it back to life.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]