El Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:25:24 +0200
Laurent MARTIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> > I realize others may feel differently, but something I have to glue
> > to the back of my device (such as the metal plate that the nokia
> > hard case
> > attaches to) is not something I'm going to buy.  I hope it works
> > out for
> > you, though.
> I had the same feeling as you until I've received my 'official'
> leather case from Nokia: it is just perfect! It doesn't transform my
> N800 into a bulky thing and it makes a quite good job for
> protection!

Really? I agree that it is definitely sexy, but from the photos it seems
it doesn't even cover the front bezel.

> The magnets are an excellent idea: they stay in place but
> let you easily remove the case as soon as needed.

Again, someone on itt forums said that it's impossible that the extra
magnets will keep the n800 in place, otherwise it'd make a perfect way
to fix the tablet in my car somewhere on the dashboard, with no ugly
holder in sight. So, do they work or not?

> ...Well, a bit expensive IMO, but I'm definitely happy with it.

It seems way overpriced to me, but if the magnets really worked in the
car it could justify the price (but only because the leather cases you
see on ebay, that cost less than one third of the official case, are
ugly as hell).

Bye
--
Luca