> I find it a bit heavy for my shirt pocket for an entire day, as I stated
> I modified the grey soft case for my belt, but I think that this is a
> short term solution that will eventualy break/rip/fall off!

Here's what I use:

http://www.ktool.net/servlet/the-192/KLEIN-TOOLS-ELECTRICIANS-MECHANICS/Detail

I picked mine up at Lowe's. It fits the Nokia Internet tablet series
perfectly.

I made 3 mods to mine:
1) I cut a slot out and hemmed it so that I could leave my headphones
plugged in to my N770. This would not be needed with an N800.
2) I cut a thin piece of plastic and stitched it in to separate the
compartment into 2 sections: one for the device, one for the headphones.
3) I put a wire tie across the belt loop so that it CANNOT come off the
belt - the belt must be threaded through it.