Le mercredi 24 octobre 2007 à 12:51 +0300, Quim Gil a écrit :

> RSS client
>
> - The home applet is totally rewritten.
>
> - The application has been improved. Most if not all the bugs that were
> bothering you are now fixed. In the following days the developers will
> go through the bugs at Bugzilla updating the to the according status in
> OS2008.

This is music to my hears (and probably others as well).

I hope support for Podcast (ie automatically download mp3 or ogg files
from RSS feeds) have been added to RSS client.

This would allow n810/n800 to be the perfect podcast client, out of the
box (currently, Nokia VideoClient can be used as a Podcast receiver but
it isn't perfect).

--
Frederic Crozat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>