Hi,

My bluetooth keyboard works well for taking notes for my N800 running
OS2007, but I find it cumbersome to switch between the keyboard and pen
input.

My workflow goes like this:
1. I'm creating a note and I want to start Xterminal
2. I start Xterminal using the pen input
3. I have to use the pen/finger input two switch between the two apps.

Are there keyboard accellerator keys for doing the following operations:
* opening and choosing from the main menu of applications
* switching between applications
* navigating within microb, notes, and xterminal

Is there improved keyboard navigation support in OS2008?

Thanks,
Jason